21.1.11

Shoes, brick walls and frames.

Shoes.... Im not talking Christian Loubitons, or Jimmy Choos... I'm talking rough edged kickers which have been worn in by the footsteps of an individual.

There is something especially delicious about a bands foot wear. I don't know why.
One of my first blog posts displayed the results of another band shoot that i did... and yes there are those hot little feet flourishing in photos just like a good old smise.

Slipping in to that old pair of Converse or Doc Martens...


Shoes, especially of the colourful variety go particularly well with brick walls.
Aren't brick walls a delight!? I know my old art school would exclaim something about 'rhythms' and i suppose i'd be inclined to agree.

The textures in this wall are particularly great.

Every seen such an aesthetically pleasing wall??


Shoes and walls can be used over and over, but heres a little addition to the shoot that i would be afraid to exhaust the use of.
A frame.
This beauty was just hanging on the wall in the home of WATP. Isn't it just fantastic. Thought i'd throw in a little picture of myself for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment