21.4.11

ROLLING IN THE DEEP

So I am in dire need of a night out. ...i think at this point even some loud music would do it. 
I have spent the entirety of this easter break working in a restaurant waiting on others. 
The week ahead is designated ME time. 
I am heading down to London tomorrow morning. Hectic long journey but most certainly worth it!
Heading back down to Stony Vere to be with the boyfriend and the rest of Will and the People.
 This of means photo opportunities galore. There is to be another Madame Jojo's on Sunday. 
Which means King's of Swingers and burlesque on the streets of SoHo
At the end of the week I shall be getting patriotic again with Imogen, and on this occasion with homie Lulu Wimbush as we plan to celebrate the Royal Wedding in Hyde Park with a bottle of Champers. I'm feeling iconic images of Union Jacks on the streets of London.
I'll be seeing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment