4.5.11

Linda McCartney

I know little about Linda McCartney. So during a large bout of procrastination from essays on Heritage and the English Country House I thought it was about bloody time i checked her out.
....and my god she is good.
I cannot get enough of her raw and REAL style.
Click HERE to go to her website.

It is rare that i have anything other than my own images on here, however, I just wanted to point out the funny little similarities here between Linda McCartney and myself: same birthday; no photographic education; instead studying history of art; following a band on their path of success 
...Now heres hoping for her success in my own endevours.
This hauntingly beautiful image is something reminicent to the first Will and the People shoot i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment