5.4.12

Master Plan













This is... one of my most treasured possessions. I often consider the question... what one thing would you grab out of a burning building. I must admit this would be the thing. I have spent so many delicious hours over a number of years trawling through my mothers Country Living and House and Garden magazines. Their colours and textures ooze life and energy such that I could never be bored of turning its pages. Images, poems, 'how to' tips, recipes and inspirations for life. It is so nearly complete, but there always seems to be space to fit one more piece in... sliding it on top of a bare patch of sky or grass. It is now quite a weighty book. Maybe one of the reasons I love it so. The spine is breaking and torn pages ooze out of its sides. Something so simple.    

No comments:

Post a Comment